Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award winning residential and commercial projects.
We are currently looking for an experienced landscape technician.
- Experience as a landscape technician or multiple years as a labourer
- Experience in landscape construction
- Experience in garden construction and maintenance
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Auto Cad, Microsoft Project Manager and Adobe Reader
- Construction Engineering, Civil Engineering Cert/Degree, Architectural certification or Certified Project Management would be an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to handle multi-task projects.
- Ability to survey sites and assess sites, prepare drawings, sketches and reports
- Able to estimate projects
- Able to read blueprints and drawing
- Solid understanding of elevations
- Recognize and follow occupational hazards and standard safety precautions
- Company-paid health benefits and life insurance after 3 months
- Smart phone provided
Applicants will be required to provide a copy of their driver's abstract if considered for an interview.
Public transportation is NOT available in this area. Hannon is a suburb of Hamilton. We are located on Hwy 20 just across from Rymal Road.
Please reply by email.
Oakridge Landscape is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.