LAWN MAINTENANCE FOREPERSON - Brantford/Waterloo
Job Number: FOREMAN-BTFD-WATER
Posted on Oct 19, 2020
We are looking for a Lawn Maintenance Foreperson (Waterloo) to join our team!
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Starting wage of $27 to $30 per hour based on experience
- Eligibility to participate in group benefits plan after 3 months
- Company phone
- Company vehicle to drive to/from job sites
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a lawn maintenance foreperson
- Clear driving record
- Ability to work long days outdoors while supervising a landscaping maintenance team
- Ability to operate tools associated with this trade: zero turn mowers, line trimmers, push mowers, leaf blowers etc.
- Ability to trim plants, pull weeds, edge gardens etc.
- Foreman must be able to manage crews of 3 to 5 people
- Commercial and residential landscaping maintenance
- Ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather
- Driver's License (G Class or higher)
- Ability to drive a truck and maintenance trailer
- Ability to work up to 50 hours week (some weekend work)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a foreman supervising a team
- Experience in grounds keeping an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Brantford, Waterloo, Kitchener, Guelph and Cambridge area.
Strong knowledge of the following:
- How to edge plant and flower beds
- Pull weeds
- Trim shrubs and evergreens
- Operate various styles of lawn mowers
- Snow removal: plowing experience, salter experience, walkway experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you require any accommodations with the application or hiring process, please contact us via email.
$27 to $30 per hour depending on past experience
Company-paid benefits plan
Smart Phone provided
Company vehicle provided.
Education: Secondary School diploma (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Oakridge Group Inc.
Oct 26, 2020