GROUNDS SUPERINTENDENT - HAMILTON AREA
Job Number: SUPER - HAMILTON
Posted on Oct 19, 2020
We are looking for a Grounds Superintendent to join our team! Available immediately.
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ability to manage numerous commercial sites throughout Hamilton region
- Ability to manage numerous groundskeeping crews
- Good understanding of parking lot maintenance and outdoor janitorial jobs
- Very strong understanding of snow removal practices as well as the ability to manage numerous sites for snow and ice management during winter months.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a lawn maintenance foreperson or more
- Clear driving record
- Driver's Licence (G Class or higher)
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you require any accommodations with the application or hiring process, please contact us via email.
- Full time (year round) salary of $55,000 per year
- Company-paid benefits plan
- Smart Phone provided
- Company vehicle provided.
Education: Secondary School diploma (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Oakridge Group Inc.
Oct 26, 2020