GROUNDS OPERATIONS MANAGER - SOUTHERN ONTARIO
Job Number: GRDMGR-SOUTHONT
Posted on Oct 19, 2020
We are looking for a Grounds Operations Manager, Southern Ontario to join our team! Available immediately.
Established in 1992, our team of trusted professionals strives to accomplish the best outcome for every single one of our clients, every time. With over 20 years of experience, we stand firmly behind our work and take immense pride in all of our projects, both big and small. Our focus and client dedication can be seen throughout decades of Oakridge Landscape Contractors award-winning residential and commercial projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- This is an all encompassing job and includes management of: snow removal, lawn maintenance, janitorial services and repairs
- Ability to manage superintendents and workers
- Good understanding of parking lot maintenance and outdoor janitorial jobs
- Very strong understanding of snow removal practices as well as the ability to manage numerous sites for snow and ice management during winter months.
- Ability to liaise with clients
- College diploma or degree preferred with concentration in construction management, horiticultural studies, construction, landscape or applied technology
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and job work safety habits
- 5-10 years of successful construction or groundskeeping management experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects and workers
- Valid driver's licence with clean driver's abstract
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you require any accommodations with the application or hiring process, please contact us via email.
- Full time (year round) salary of $70,000 per year
- Company-paid benefits plan
- Smart Phone provided
- Company vehicle provided.
Education: Secondary School diploma (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Oakridge Group Inc.
Oct 26, 2020