Company: HLC Landscaping Inc.
Business information: We are a landscaping business operating 12 months a year and offering a variety of services according to the season. We plant seasonal bulbs and flowers during Eastern. We offer ornaments, Christmas trees sales, delivery and pickup services in the winter season and during the rest of the year, we provide a wide range of high-quality greenhouse, landscaping, and gardening services for the residential sector.
Business address: 5078 7th Line, Beeton, ON, L0G 1A0
Work Location: Same as above and various locations throughout Beeton, ON (Simcoe County).
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Flexibility, Team player, Dependability
- Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Liability insurance. Transportation costs covered if the worker needs to relocate. Accommodation is provided at a cost.
The position requires working from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day (including a 30-minute paid lunch break and two 15-minute paid healthy breaks). Overtime and weekend work may be required depending on the business needs. Flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 5078 7th Line, Beeton, ON, L0G 1A0