Junior/ Intermediate Landscape Architect
Job Number: 1
Posted on Nov 05, 2020
We are currently looking for a Junior/ Intermediate Landscape Architect with minimum 5 years of Residential design experience to fill a full-time position in our studio. Full stamp is not a requirement.
Attributes we consider essential:
- Minimum 5+ years of residential design experience
- Full OALA membership preferred, but not a requirement.
- Valid G drivers License
- Knowledge of Photoshop and AutoCad
- Have a solid knowledge of plant materials and their use for residential design
- Hand graphic drawing skills and fluent in imperial measurement scale
- Good Handwriting/ Architectural lettering
Some day to day tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with senior landscape architect and/or project managers
- Attend client and site meetings
- Assist in the preparation of conceptual designs
- Manage multiple projects in an orderly and timely fashion
- Manage client expectations, contractor and supplier communication.
- Work closely with other internal team members to meet overall project objectives
Brydges Landscape Architecture
Jul 05, 2021