Zerra landscaping is a high end residential design/build firm serving the Okanagan Valley for over 20 years. We are the masters of consistency, innovation and quality, it is our processes of turning ideas into realty.
We are seeking a presentable and personable individual to join our team. Wage commensurate with experience.
The best team in the city, with stellar company culture? Absolutely
Health Benefit? Yes those too!
Winter guaranteed? Yes
Early start times? 700 am, not night shifts !
Year round employment ? Yes
Boating Fridays Learn or brush up on your wake-boarding or surfing skills on "Boat Day Fridays"!
• 5+ years (10+ years preferred) experience
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Proficient heavy equipment operating skills including excavators, skidsteers and machinery with various attachments; other construction equipment as needed
• Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
• Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees; identification and cultural requirements
• Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
• Excellent attention to detail while working in fun & fast paced environment
• Good time management skills; be available for hours and overtime hours all year round
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and
background (i.e. clientele, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and other
• Clean and professional appearance
• Punctual and dependable
Valid BC driver's license with clean
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org