Warrior Landscaping is a young & growing small company with multiple positions available.
We are a seasonal based property maintenance company specializing in all aspects of soft-landscaping.
We are actively searching for,
A) Horticultural Apprentices looking for the next step in beginning their employement.
B) Laborer's who are interested in becoming Horticultural Apprentices in the future.
C) Employee's with multiple of years of experience in the industry looking for a new company and new begining.
Learn on the job or bring your acquired skills to a new fast-paced, high-energy workplace that will test your mind, body and resolve. We keep things small and intimate for better learning, better pay & better one on one coaching. Small crews are proven to be more effective for a number of reasons. You will at all times work with myself the owner to begin your journey on the path of the Warrior.
From high-end residential properties to commercial plazas and new home developement sites, Warrior Landscaping will not only sharpen your landscaping arsenal and skillset but also your career developement & advancement.
* Advancement from apprentices & laborers to journeymen and crew leaders.
* Industry-standard starting pay and competitive raises annualy.
* Training & Coaching on all aspects of safety, equipment operation, landscaping skills, health & fitness.
* Monthly performance reviews and growth tracking to keep you on track for career developement and goal achievement.
* Part-time to Full-time hours ranging from 25 - 40 hours per week based on seasonal demand.
* Bi-Weekly Payroll through E-transfer
The applicant must have the following credentials:
Apprentices: Provincial Standard Rates
Laborers becoming Apprentices (No Experience): $16 starting
Crew Leader / Multiple Years of Experience:
Zero Turn, Walk-Behind, Commercial Mowing / Trimming, Crew Leading experience is required.
1 year experience: $16 per hour
2 - 3 years experience: $18 per hour
3 - 4 years experience: $20 per hour
4 - 5 years experience: $22 per hour