Who we are:
As an employer of choice, Sifton Properties Limited is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 95 years. We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. As team members, we are committed to making someone’s day better, through our collaboration, innovation and communications.
What we can offer you:
Collaboration: You are set up for success with training/mentoring in your new team
Engagement: You will work in partnership with our Supervisors/Managers to build strong tenant/resident/customer experience skills.
Programs: Unique rewards and recognition program throughout the company.
Connections: Experience our company events and team engagement programs.
Celebrations: Milestones are important to us as part of our team with special events.
Unique for you: Employee Assistance Program to support your confidentially in all that matters to you.
Other perks include: Annual uniform and boot allocation, vehicle allowance, discounted uniforms/other work wear items/discounted clothing for special events and discounted product offerings throughout our network.
• This position is responsible for the direct oversight of all indoor and outdoor maintenance operations, capital planning execution and facility project coordination for the Priory Park Residential portfolio in Guelph. The Maintenance Manager is a solution-oriented leader with a goal of providing customer management excellence and service experiences through the successful integration of service between all maintenance team members and those supporting the Community.
• The Maintenance will ensure the efficient handling of work orders and maintenance needs for 471 rental suites and amenities located near Stone Road and Scottsdale Drive, using recognized best practices and adhering to SPL customer service philosophy.
• In addition they will provide leadership consistent with SPL philosophy for dynamic team engagement and goal achievement ensuring the Maintenance Department has sufficient, skilled and trained team members to support the seasonal and annual needs of the department by assessing resource needs, recruiting, training, coaching, and performance management practices.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in one of the following fields: property management, facilities management, maintenance or other related project management role with 5 years’ supervisory experience.
• Experience preparing R & M budgets, execution of capital expenditures and maintaining fiscally responsible financial targets.
• Experience with energy, waste and green technologies in building management is an asset.
• Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, Fire Code, Occupational Health & Safety Act.
• Working knowledge of software applications such as Salesforce and digital protocols.
• Working knowledge of basic office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and other related computer programs.
• Flexibility in terms of schedule and hours of work depending upon emergencies and operational demands; available for on-call emergencies.
Please apply online - https://careers.sifton.com/job_details.php?jobcode=1474
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.