Landscape Lead Hand
Job Number: 2
Posted on Feb 01, 2021
Working at Thunderbolt means being part of a large team with lots of equipment & resources to let you perform your best. We are currently looking to hire experienced Commercial Landscape Lead Hands for this spring.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Extensive knowledge/experience in the installation of interlock, retaining walls, concrete, armour stone etc.
- Install and supervise planting of trees, shrubs, perennials, flowers etc.
- Sod and soil installation
- At least 3-years of experience landscaping.
- A comprehensive knowledge of health & safety regulations for our profession.
- The ability to read plans and experience setting grades.
- Have experience in the operation of equipment; mini ex, skid steers, tampers, diesel plates, sod rollers quick cuts etc.
- A valid G drivers licence to operate company vehicles
- Ability to maintain professional company image
- Maintain weekly schedule
- Strong communication skills including the ability to complete and submit paperwork daily.
- The ability to supervise and motivate a crew.
- Complete and submit paperwork related to any jobs, maintain written time records and work orders.
- Communicate issues relating to employee relations, equipment issues, customer issues – make suggestions for solutions
The successful candidate(s) will receive:
- Full time (year-round) employment with very competitive wages (to be discussed based on experience & references).
- Long-term opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Advanced training.
- Health & dental benefits are available.
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and you are looking for a long-term position in our profession, then becoming a Lead Hand within our Commercial division may be the perfect fit for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apr 01, 2021