Accounting / Admin / Crew Support
Job Number: APAR-ADMIN
Posted on Feb 01, 2021
If you enjoy working with numbers and finances, we have a great opportunity for you to use your skills. You will have the chance to work with a wide variety of documents and programs as you verify and track financial transactions and form relationships with personnel in every department as you manage Accounts Payable. We’re ready to help you reach your career goals through mentoring opportunities. If you enjoy a challenge and the satisfaction of a reconciling balanced books, bring your skills to our enthusiastic team.
Who we are?
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning full-scale landscaping firm, specializing in landscape design & construction, lawn & garden care, irrigation & lighting, green roofs and horticulture. We are group of dedicated and creative professionals who are proud of the landscapes we create and maintain. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and we continue to grow – this is where you come in!
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work with an amazing award-winning team
- Working for a company that values a supportive work environment
- Industry leading wages, along with profit sharing bonuses
- Group Health Benefits
- On the job training
- Personal Development Planning
- Employee of the Month recognitions and rewards
- Employee referral program
- Training allowance
- Fun social events
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual with excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in mathematics, accounting practices and bookkeeping with strong attention to detail, ensuring high level accuracy
- Someone who can communicate well, is personable and can be flexible with the fast-paced environment and demands of the work.
What we need?
- 3-5 years of accounts payable experience with QuickBooks
- Landscape industry experience would be benficial but not a requirement
- Matching, coding and inputting vendor invoices and credit card receipts in QuickBooks
- Monthly reconciling vendor statements and credit card statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Book appointments with clients and create and dispatch jobs to crew
- Assist other staff in office duties as required
Viisit our website to apply or for more information https://www.lawrenceparkgardencare.com/about-us/careers/
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 01, 2021