Garden Maintenance Crew
Job Number: MC-2021
Posted on Feb 01, 2021
Who we are?
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning full-scale landscaping firm, specializing in landscape design & construction, lawn & garden care, irrigation & lighting, green roofs and horticulture. We are a group of dedicated and creative professionals who are proud of the landscapes we create and maintain. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and we continue to grow – this is where you come in!
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on award-winning properties with an award-winning team
- The opportunity to work in beautiful Toronto neighborhoods
- Working for a company that values a supportive work environment
- Industry leading wages, along with profit sharing bonuses
- Group Health Benefits
- On the job training
- Personal Development Planning
- Employee of the Month recognitions and rewards
- Employee referral program
- Training allowance
- Fun social events
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual who is passionate about the work they do.
- Someone creative, who has problem solving skills, can communicate well, is personable and can be flexible with the fast-paced environment and demands of the work.
- Committed to ongoing learning and work towards career advancement
What we need?
- Work on a landscape maintenance crew of 3, performing lawn care and garden maintenance on residential properties in north Toronto (turf maintenance, garden cultivation and weeding, perennial, shrub and annual planting, hedge trimming and pruning, spring and fall property clean ups, overseeding and fertilizing)
- Equipment used: lawn mower, ride on mower, line trimmer, back pack blower, hedge trimmer, aerator, dethatcher, and slit seeder.
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Participate in ongoing training and meetings.
- G or G2 driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract) and be capable of being a backup driver for route as necessary.
- Ability to work long hours, starting at 7am from Monday to Friday; along with occasional weekend work in the Spring and Fall.
- Can meet the physical demands of working outdoors in varying weather conditions
Viisit our website to apply or for more information https://www.lawrenceparkgardencare.com/about-us/careers/
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 29, 2021