Job Number: LC-2021
Posted on Feb 01, 2021
Who we are?
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning full-scale landscaping firm, specializing in landscape design & construction, lawn & garden care, irrigation & lighting, green roofs and horticulture. We are a group of dedicated and creative professionals who are proud of the landscapes we create and maintain. We’ve been at it for over 30 years and we continue to grow – this is where you come in!
So what’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on award-winning properties with an award-winning team
- The opportunity to work in beautiful Toronto neighborhoods
- Working for a company that values a supportive work environment
- Industry leading wages, along with profit sharing bonuses
- Group Health Benefits
- On the job training
- Personal Development Planning
- Employee of the Month recognitions and rewards
- Employee referral program
- Training allowance
- Fun social events
Who are we looking for?
- A self-motivated individual who is passionate about the work they do.
- Someone creative, who has problem solving skills, can communicate well, is personable and can be flexible with the fast-paced environment and demands of the work.
- Committed to ongoing learning and work towards career advancement
What we need?
- 1-2 years of experience in the landscape industry
- Work on a landscape crew of 2-3 people, performing landscape services on residential properties in north Toronto
- Knowledge of plants, along with the knowledge of horticultural practices that go along with installing and maintaining
- Equipment used: line trimmer, back pack blower, hedge trimmer, dethatcher
- Work safely, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times.
- Participate in ongoing training and meetings.
- G or G2 driver’s license in good standing (clean abstract) and be capable of being a backup driver for route as necessary.
- Ability to work long hours, starting at 7am from Monday to Friday; along with occasional weekend work in the Spring and Fall.
- Can meet the physical demands of working outdoors in varying weather conditions
Viisit our website to apply or for more information https://www.lawrenceparkgardencare.com/about-us/careers/
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care
Mar 29, 2021