The Gardener Peterborough, as part of Canada's largest network of property maintenance franchises, is a rapidly growing company serving residential and commercial clients in Peterborough and the surrounding area. We require a Landscape Gardener who is interested in renovating, installing and maintaining gardens. This would be a full-time position for the 2021 season, with potential for year round employment.
If you think a perfect day means spending it turning an overgrown jungle into a backyard oasis we want to hear from you!
* respect for our employees and the hard work you do
* top wages
* laundered uniforms
* up-to-date and well-maintained equipment
* benefits offered after one year
* at least three years of relevant experience (unless you're a Hort. student)
* a desire to work
* at least one recent employment reference
* a willingness to learn
* knowledge of gardening tasks is required (pruning, planting, digging holes, getting scratched by Barberry thorns... if you're a gardener we don't need to spell it out for you!)
*comfortable and experienced driving with a truck and trailer
We provide premium service to our clients and if you would like to be part of a company that is making a difference we want to hear from you!
Must have own transportation (outside of a bus route)
No students please this is an April-November job with opportunity for winter work.