Job Number: 2021-001
Posted on Feb 04, 2021
ELEMENTS HARDSCAPING INC. is currently seeking a
Location: Ariss, Ontario
Established in 2013, Elements Hardscaping Inc. specializes in both the design and the build of custom spaces. Elements Hardscaping Inc. has earned our solid reputation in construction services by offering creative ideas backed by quality products and workmanship to our valued customers. Working mostly with stone, our talented team strives to ensure that our customer’s living space meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations. Become a member of our amazing team
- Lay flagstone and natural stone on patios, pool areas, driveways, paths, kitchens, ovens, fireplaces, etc
- Assist with the construction of retaining walls
- installing soil and mulch into planting beds, laying sod, planting flowers, grass, shrubs and trees;
- Construction of pergolas
- Setup/clean up job site and shop each day
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one years of experience doing construction work;
- You must be able to work and learning independently or as part of a larger team, you are enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a desire to learn;
- You are enthusiastic, organized, reliable, a problem solver, able to get to work on time each day and available to work long hours, you work well under the pressure of tight deadlines
Elements Hardscaping Inc. strongly values energetic and creative individuals.
Candidates who are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team environment are invited to forward their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elements Hardscaping Inc.
Feb 08, 2021