Landscape Construction Foreperson
Job Number: 1
Posted on Feb 05, 2021
We are an industry leader in providing high-end residential landscape design, construction and maintenance in the greater Toronto area. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, creative, skilled individuals who crave new challenges and opportunities for the following seasonal positions:
- 5 years experience including supervision of 2 - 4 person crew.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and timelines.
- Detailed landscape plan reading and jobsite layout.
- Be up to date with current landscape construction practices.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with natural stone, retaining walls, interlocking, forming and concrete work, rockery, grading and planting.
- Strong horticultural skills with a good knowledge of plant material.
- Knowledge of various construction equipment and safety guidelines.
- Clean valid driver's license is essential, D or A/R license an asset.
- *Preference given to those with Landscape Industry Certification.
Start date: SPRING 2021
HOURS: Monday to Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday – 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (April and November only) Sunday - OFF
Wages are negotiable and will be based on experience.
Job is full time seasonal – ends in December.
Please email your resume to Jason firstname.lastname@example.org
Dusty Miller Landscaping
Apr 05, 2021