Landscape Softscape Personnel
Job Number: 3
Posted on Feb 05, 2021
We are an industry leader in providing high-end residential landscape design, construction and maintenance in the greater Toronto area. We are currently seeking enthusiastic horticulturists to join our landscape planting team.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and timelines.
- Strong horticultural knowledge in lawns, trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals.
- Thorough knowledge of plant identification.
- Knowledge of blueprints, project layout and installation practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer relations
- Clean valid driver's license.
- Landscape Industry Certification preferred.
Start date: SPRING 2021
HOURS: Monday to Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday – 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (April and November only) Sunday - OFF
Wages are negotiable and will commensurate with experience.
Job is full time seasonal – ends in December.
Please email your resume to Jason email@example.com
Dusty Miller Landscaping
Apr 05, 2021