Landscape Maintenance Personnel
Job Number: 4
Posted on Feb 05, 2021
We are an industry leader in providing high-end residential landscape design, construction and maintenance in the greater Toronto area. We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our landscape maintenance team.
- 2 -3 years experience.
- Maintenance of residential properties including garden care, grass cutting, edging, trimming and pruning.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be highly motivated.
- Strong horticultural knowledge in lawns, trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals. A
- ble to work as a team player.
- Punctuality and reliability essential.
- Clean valid driver's license.
- Landscape Industry Certification preferred.
Start date: SPRING 2021
HOURS: Monday to Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday – 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (April and November only) Sunday - OFF
Wages are negotiable and will commensurate with experience.
Job is full time seasonal – ends in December.
Please email your resume to Jason firstname.lastname@example.org
Dusty Miller Landscaping
Apr 05, 2021