Hiring Landscape Construction Skilled Labouers
Freedom Calls, Say Hello to the Future
Tree Amigos Landscaping is an ever-growing landscape Design, Build and maintenance company that has been serving the Niagara region since 2001, with award winning landscapes and industry leading construction and maintenance techniques.
One of our main goals is to create a unique lifestyle through work performed for our customers and for our staff in creating exciting careers that offer company advancement and purpose. We offer Career opportunities, with required industry training and available professional development. Our people genuinely love what they Do!!
“Coming together is a beginning; Keeping together is progress; Working together is success”- Henry Ford
Landscape construction Foreperson Capabilities:
- Highly focus on quality and customer care
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Team Work
- Excellence in problem solving
- Responsible and dependable
- Follow instruction from Supervisor
- Work in a construction crew of 2-8 employees
- Comply with all health and safety and company polices and procedures
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization or jobsites, trucks, equipment, and shop/office area
- Read and interpret landscape drawings/designs and specifications to complete the project
- Read and operate a laser level for site layout
- Assist in the construction of outlined projects and meet deadlines
- Assist in the construction of driveways, patios, walkways, retaining walls, rock work, grading, planting, mulching etc.
- Perform routine maintenance duties on tools and equipment such as cleaning and greasing and report and damage
- Completion of High school, college, university or other technical training
- Minimum 3 years landscape construction experience
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret landscape design and specifications
- Basic measurement and calculation skills
- Knowledge of materials, methods, tools and equipment of landscape construction
- Basic plant knowledge and care
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift minimum 50lbs repeatedly throughout the entire work day
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, heavy equipment.
- Required to work close to heavy equipment on a regular basis
- Required to work outdoors in the sun, heat, humidity, rain, cold, dust and noise.
Depends on experience and qualifications