Landscape Construction Foreman/Woman
Job Number: 2021
Posted on Feb 23, 2021
Join our Amazing Team!
A large and busy Garden Centre has a new Landscape Division. We are looking for an experienced landscape foreman/woman who is a hard worker, has a positive life view, and is detail oriented. The key responsibility includes overseeing a landscape crew and going to client job sites to install hardscape & plantings according to completed landscape designs.
Why should you work with us?
- We have a great team in place but need a few more people to complete our team.
- Lots of opportunity for career and personal growth in the landscape division
- We are organized and professional in all that we do.
- Positive team atmosphere is emphasized for everyone
- The day to day would be structured with great systems for all.
- Top competitive wages
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Landscape Installation services.
- Customer care is paramount in all aspects of the business.
- Replication of landscape design into a high quality landscaping project
- Responsible for overseeing on the job safety.
- Summer Landscape installation
- Winter maintenance as required
- Superior Customer Service & Communication skills
- Attention to detail, punctuality, team player, able to meet project deadlines
- Required to manage a crew between 1-4 people
- Ability to work unsupervised, alone and/or with a group
- Work with an employee handbook
- Complete and submit all required paperwork daily. Majority will be electronic, and some paper based.
- Conduct onsite orientations for new employees
- Meet with subcontractors and supervise quality, efficiency, and deadlines
- Read and interpret drawings (structural, landscape, specifications) to delegate/complete work activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Landscape experience and references are required
- Management/Supervisor skills required
- Operate various tools and equipment including heavy equipment (bobcat, loader, excavator), chainsaws, jackhammers, laser levels etc
- Knowledge of install details required for patios, driveways, planting beds etc.
- Clean drivers license is required.
- DZ license is an asset
- Minimum High School Education required
Does this sound like something you would like? If so, send us your resume. We would be glad to meet with you.
We thank you for your interest. We will contact only those selected for interviews.
Expected start date: 2021-03-22
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Please contact
We will be conducting in person interviews with all parties abiding by provincial safety and distancing protocols.
Harpers Garden Centre
Mar 22, 2021