GROUNDS-KEEPING OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT
Job Number: GROUNDS-SUPER
Posted on Feb 25, 2021
OAKRIDGE LANDSCAPE CONTRACTORS has an immediate need for a Grounds-keeping Operations Superintendent for our Southwestern Ontario area to join our dynamic team of talented individuals!
Job Title: Grounds-Keeping Operations Superintendent
Location: Southwestern Ontario (Brantford to London, ON)
Pay: $70,000 to 80,000 Annually (Benefits after 3 months, Company Vehicle)
With over 20 years of award-winning experience in landscape and landscape construction, we stand firmly behind our work and our employees.
Grounds-Keeping Operations Superintendent will be responsible for the curbside appearance and site safety of numerous plazas and institutions throughout Southwestern Ontario. This role includes management of lawn maintenance, janitorial services, snow and ice management, etc.
- Ability to manage numerous commercial and institutional sites throughout Southwestern Ontario
- Ability to manage numerous grounds-keeping crews
- Knowledge of sites including operation and location of important items (i.e. HVAC systems, alarm panels, alarm codes, roof hatches, fire hydrants, utility and electrical rooms, catch basins, water meters)
- Good understanding of parking lot and outdoor property maintenance
- Very strong understanding of snow removal practices as well as the ability to manage numerous sites for snow and ice management during winter months
- Familiarity with a contractual scope of work
- Necessary attention to detail
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Degree or Diploma in Horticultural Studies; Construction; Landscape; Applied Technology or Construction Management is an asset but not necessary
- Minimum of five (5) experience in a similar role
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for emergency services
- Ability to work extended hours
Oakridge Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process, please contact by email.
Reference ID: GROUNDS-KEEPING OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT (S/W ONTARIO)
Oakridge Group Inc.
Feb 25, 2021