Company: HLC Landscaping Inc.
Business information: We are a landscaping business operating 12 months a year and offering a variety of services according to the season. We plant seasonal bulbs and flowers during Eastern. We offer ornaments, Christmas trees sales, delivery and pickup services in the winter season and during the rest of the year, we provide a wide range of high-quality greenhouse, landscaping, and gardening services for the residential sector.
Business address: 5078 7th Line, Beeton, ON, L0G 1A0
Work Location: Same as above and various locations throughout Beeton, ON (Simcoe County).
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Assist with landscape constructions
• Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
• Cut grass
• Rake and collect refuse
• Remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Apply fertilizers
• Repair and maintain equipment
• Write daily basic progress reports
• Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
• Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
• Prepare Eastern arrangements
• Prepare Christmas trees and Christmas ornaments for the winter season
• Wrap Christmas trees together
• Charge Christmas trees in a pick-up truck during winter
• Assist in the delivery and pick up of Christmas trees during winter
• Clear snow, remove leaves during winter
• Management of temperature heat and winter heating
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Dusty, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Flexibility, Team player, Dependability
- Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Liability insurance. Transportation costs covered if the worker needs to relocate. Accommodation is provided at a cost.
The position requires working from Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day (including a 30-minute paid lunch break and two 15-minute paid healthy breaks). Overtime and weekend work may be required depending on the business needs. Flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 5078 7th Line, Beeton, ON, L0G 1A0