Job Number: 001
Posted on Mar 01, 2021
KingsRidge Building Group is growing! For 15+ years we have been running two divisions from renovation and additions to custom landscape and pool creations.
We are looking for a qualified candidate who believes in the following core values that KingsRidge upholds:
Teamwork: With our positive attitude, we’re proud of the versatility and the space for personal growth that we have in our KingsRidge family.
Integrity: Our team is driven to be accountable, authentic and professional in everything we do.
Excellence: Our client experience is second to none because of our attention to detail,
collaboration and the pride we have in everything we create and build.
Hardwork: At KingsRidge we’re proud of our talent, adaptability, determination and grit.
Faith: Building from a family-oriented approach, encouraging joyful and honest relationships.
- Must have 2-5 years experience as a Landscape Foreman.
- Decks, interlock/grading, fences, retaining walls, pergolas, pools.
- Must be able to lead a crew of 3-4 people effectively and efficiently.
- Must be able to direct work flow and coordinate crew and materials in accordance to timelines for installation.
- Must have extensive knowledge in both Hardscape and Softscape.
- Must be able to read blueprints accurately and ensure that work is being carried out in accordance to drawings specifications.
- Must have a minimum of a valid G license with a clean drives abstract.
- Must have strong knowledge of site layout and laser level.
- Must be able to operate machinery including skid steer, excavator, compaction equipment and other construction machinery.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs in a safe manner.
- Must be responsible for driving a company truck to various site locations and maintain it in a respectable and cleanly manner.
- Must communicate with operations manager on a daily basis to review installation plans, report progress or any problems.
- Must have good time management skills, be organized and be able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with prioritization, planning, coordination and organization with the ability to respond and adapt in changing environments.
- Must be able to assess problem situations, recognize issues and use judgment to create solutions that meet required standards.
Send Resume to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$30.00 per hour
KingsRidge Building Group
Apr 01, 2021