About the Job:
· Help to manage new construction, repair or outdoor living projects for clients along with the project managers and sales crews. Work along with Project Manages seamlessly, eliminate time delays on projects and ensuring that crews are organized and timelines are met.
· Our mission is to provide excellent customer service and quality projects creating amazing experiences that deliver the dream landscape for our customers.
· Managing subcontractors to meet the M.E. expectation for each project, managing and tracking materials, keeping the Project Manager abreast of changes to projects details, project scheduling, etc.
· Maintain the schedule for repairs, equipment deliveries, material deliveries, material inventory.
· Work with the General Labourer to do repairs, tie up loose ends and assist in job completions, where necessary
· Help on site with scheduling, deliveries, communication between crews and project managers.
· Must have at least two year of experience in project management
· Must have at least three years experience in general and landscape construction.
· Must be able to manage a schedule
· Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
· Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Must be able to drive and have a clean drivers record
· Must be able to excel in customer satisfaction
· Team minded
· Must have a coachable attitude
· A self-starter
· Have great attitude and a desire to learn
· 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
· Flexible Schedule
· Maybe weekends, though we try not to
· Full-time Employee
· Residential Landscape Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
· Construction Project Management: 2 year2 (Preferred)
Are We For the Right Fit For You?
· M.E. Contracting has designed & built hundreds of landscaping and outdoor construction projects throughout over 15 years of business.
· We differ from other Toronto landscapers through our commitment to excellence and attention to even the smallest of details as we create outdoor spaces that are a pleasure to live in for years to come.
· Our mission is to provide excellent customer service and quality projects creating amazing experiences that deliver the dream landscape for our customers without the dread.
· Learn more about M.E. Contracting https://mecontracting.ca
We'd love to hear from happy people like you (unless you are a troll, a whiner, chronically late, or perpetually angry). Please do not apply if this is you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$1,000,000.00 per year