Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Float machines to job sites
` Pick up materials, deliver to sites
` Keep inventory of stock for decking material, railings, stone etc
` Organize and keep shop clean and tidy
` Help with repairs, railing installations, glass railing installations
· Ability to use tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.) in a safe and experienced manor
· Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
· Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
· Must have experience with installing decks, railings, fences and interlocking stone
· Must be able to take direction from Project Managers
· Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when working on residential sites.
· Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
· Always wear a M.E. contracting clothing gear on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
· Must be experienced in using construction machinery and tools.
· Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
· Valid driver’s license and proof of a good driving record.
Experience: carpentry/interlocking construction: 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 – 60,000 per year
8-12 hour shift
Some weekend work may be necessary
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are following a strict safety protocol.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year