Job Summary: Implement details and precise landscape design projects for both residential and commercial clientele.
· Able to supervise, direct, teach and work alongside the crews to implement the design project
· Will be accountable for the quality of the crew’s work, i.e. attention to detail and accuracy
· Submit purchase orders, receipts, and time sheets daily
· Read and implement detailed designs & layout
· Have professional understanding and detail experience in both hardscape & softscape i.e. grading, aggregate compaction, retaining wall and interlock path/patio construction, natural stones installation, concrete work, carpentry, machinery operation, spreading soils and mulch, laying sod, planting of flowers, grass, shrubs and trees.
· Follow health and safety regulations and enforce compliance with crew members, including wearing appropriate protective equipment and following MSDS for safe handling.
· Ensuring clean, safe working areas and maintain the cleanliness of all tools and equipment.
· Experience with skids steers, mini excavators, drive various fleet of trucks and float equipment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
· A full G License with clean abstract ( AZ - DZ License would be added asset)
· Ability to take instruction and give clear instruction
· Able to problem solve
· Able to lead and work in a team
· Willingness to learn
· Customer service
· Able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and involving your whole body such as climbing, balancing, bending, walking and handling of materials
· Ability to work in diverse weather conditions
· Attention to detail
· $26.00 to $31.00
Send your resume email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Laven Associates Limited is committed to equity in the workplace.