CJ Landscaping has been working in lawn and garden maintenance for over 30 years! We provide a wide variety of landscaping services using specialized equipment across the GTA. We are currently looking for a motivated, energetic team player to join our crew.
Residential lawn cutting
- Lawn cutting, line trimming and power blowing
- Spring and fall clean ups: removal of leaves and debris from lawns and gardens, light pruning if required, soil/mulch top up
Required work experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in landscape maintenance
- Valid G class drivers license with clean abstract
- Experience towing a landscape trailer an asset
- High school diploma required
- College/University/Apprenticeship/Landscape Ontario certifications in Horticulture as asset
- Team player, attention to detail, reliable and punctual, great communication skills, customer service oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Own steel toe work boots in good condition
Anticipated start end of March/beginning of April 2021
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour + benefits
Work vehicles are sanitized daily. Face masks must be worn in the office and work trucks. Socially distanced outdoor work. Each employee is provided with their own PPE.