Job Number: EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Posted on Mar 10, 2021
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: Landscape Lead Hand
Available position: Landscape Lead Hand
We are a multi-faceted landscape design and installation company that prides itself in our competitive edge and deliver results that exceed expectations. We are looking to hire someone with drive and dedication for a job environment that is detail driven, exciting, and fast paced. Those who love the environment, the outdoors and seek to learn new skills while challenging themselves will be the ideal candidate. Our goal is to stay at the forefront of this industry as it continues to rapidly grow and evolve. We can provide the experience, knowledge, training and support to further your growth in the industry with our team. We offer fair and competitive wages that will grow with you as you grow with the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the landscaping field.
- Required to manage a crew between 1-4 people
- Responsible for Landscape Installation services.
- Customer care is paramount in all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for overseeing job safety.
- Attention to detail, punctuality, team player, able to meet project deadlines
- Complete and submit all required paperwork daily.
- Conduct onsite orientations for new employees
- Read and interpret drawings (structural, landscape, specifications) to delegate/complete work activities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to read and understand site/planting plans.
- Possession of a valid Ontario Driver’s license G class.
- Contribute to a team atmosphere with a positive attitude and create a working climate, with an emphasis on health and safety.
- Ability to relate well with co-workers, supervisors, other employees, client groups and the general public while providing leadership and work direction to subordinates.
- Previous Landscape experience and references are required
- Management/Supervisor skills required
- Minimum High School Education required
- Knowledge of plants & plant care
Does this sound like something you would like? If so, send us your resume. We would be glad to meet with you.
We thank you for your interest. We will contact only those selected for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected start date: 2021-04-01
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Harpers Garden Centre
Mar 29, 2021