Construction Yard Attendant
Job Number: Construction Yard Attendant
King City, Ontario
Posted on Mar 11, 2021
We are currently looking for a full time Construction Yard Attendant to join our growing team.
The Construction Yard Attendant will be responsible for organizing the equipment within the yard, ensuring all equipment is in good working order and the yard is organized.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain parking plan for all vehicles and equipment.
- Ensuring the yard is kept organized, tidy, and free of any debris.
- Keep inventory of material, small equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain an organized, clean and logical yard and work area
- Be familiar with location(s) of all inventory and equipment
- Store material in correct locations in the yard
- Load and unload trucks and equipment
- Receive shipments and organize materials
- Safely operate a forklift and other machinery to move materials and equipment
- Conduct daily inspections of assigned equipment
- Tag out and report damaged equipment
- Report issues within the yard to the Manager
- Use various hand and power tools (drills, saws, grinder, sanders, etc.)
- Help keep the shop clean and organized
- Work productively as part of the team
- Assist in the shop where needed and other duties as assigned
- Deliveries of product
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A valid G driver’s license.
- Knowledge of construction equipment is required.
- The physical ability to perform duties.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- The ability to take direction.
- The ability to be flexible in work hours. This role will require the candidate to commence work at 6 am, and Saturdays throughout the year.
- The ability to work well with others as a team.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits plan together with excellent career growth potential.
Bongro Landscape Group
King City, Ontario
Mar 12, 2021