Landscape Maintenance Labourer
Job Number: 014
Posted on Mar 17, 2021
Forest Ridge Landscaping is a family owned and operated landscape design, installation and maintenance company. We work on a variety of contracts throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. With commercial and residential landscaping projects including hardscaping, soft scaping, grading, retaining walls, planting and sodding.
Why Join Our Team?
- Secure, year-round contract opportunities.
- Opportunity to develop and refine your skills.
- Supportive, team-based approach to reaching work goals.
- Competitive wages with an abundance of hours.
- Benefits plan for full-time employees.
If you’re a hard-working, responsible, motivated individual interested in excellence, we have an opportunity for you!
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess All or Most of the Following:
- Working knowledge/proficiency with landscape maintenance and horticultural materials (incl. operation of equipment).
- Demonstrated ability to operate string trimmers, riding mowers, leaf blowers, manual lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Other manual duties as required.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, working extended hours/weekends as necessary.
- Winter maintenance experience an asset.
Job Related Skills
- Access to a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Previous certificates i.e. First Aid, Fall Protection, considered an asset.
- Basic problem solving and time management skills.
Offering competitive wages of $16+/hr based on experience.
Forest Ridge Landscaping
Apr 15, 2021