Job Number: 2021-13
Posted on Mar 17, 2021
Cudmore’s Landscape & Design is a family-owned and operated company, founded on a 30-year tradition of providing excellence in landscape and design services to the Oakville, Burlington and surrounding communities. We pride ourselves on our personal, dedicated level of customer service, extraordinary craftsmanship, and a deep passion for what we do.
We have a tight-knit, ego-free team and value the contributions from team members with any level of experience. Our number-one priority while we have the opportunity to operate in these challenging times is the safety of our team, customers and community. Please feel free to ask about our COVID-19 policies and how we are committed to keeping you safe in your application email.
We are currently looking to expand our growing team, by adding:
- contact, full-time (May 3rd to September 3rd)
- two positions ($16 – $18 commensurate with experience)
Our team is looking for enthusiastic Team Members to join our team who have a positive attitude, an enthusiasm to work collaboratively within a growing team and the ability to contribute to a variety of projects, working with a fantastic customer base. Landscape experience is not mandatory, we look for the right
Reporting to and being led by your Crew Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating, edging, weeding garden beds.
- Planting and contributing to ongoing garden renovation projects.
- Moving and supporting the installation of various landscape materials.
- Helping to maintain tidy, organized job sites.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Contributing to keeping our trucks, tools and equipment clean and safe for use
- Following the leadership of your Crew Leader, you will adhere to on-site standards and safety protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
You’re likely the right fit for our team, if:
- You are open minded and hard working – you enjoy rolling with the punches and challenging yourself.
- You embrace variety and provide a variety of services on a weekly basis.
- You are outgoing, resourceful and proactive.
- You thrive in a team setting and enjoy being collaborative with your peers.
- You don’t have a difficult time communicating in a team setting.
- You have no problem with a physically demanding role, with varying hours.
- Just like us, you’re able to set your ego aside and roll up your sleeves.
Cudmore’s Landscape & Design’s accountabilities to you:
- Ensuring a safe, respectful work environment.
- Providing appropriate project support to avoid acute fatigue and/or injury.
- Ensuring breaks for food, hydration, rest and washroom visits are reasonably timed.
- Clearly communicating project objectives and customer expectations.
- Fostering an environment for learning and growing.
- The opportunity to earn full-time employment with employee benefits.
- The opportunity to take courses and advance your personal development and skill sets.
- All PPE to help you stay safe during your tenure with our team.
- A diverse range of projects and opportunities to learn new skills.
To apply, please send your resume, two references and a few lines on why you’d like to work with us, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cudmore’s Landscape & Design
May 03, 2021