Job Number: 210329-1
Posted on Mar 29, 2021
The ideal candidate will work both independently and with team members within in the garden maintenance division. Duties will include flower garden maintenance, vegetable garden planting, maintenance, and harvest, hedge trimming, tree planting, and other green-space duties as required.
While gardening skills are needed, this position requires a professional attitude in all client interactions, and a commitment to client-based service. The ability to take direction and complete tasks to client specifications is indispensable. All instruction and communication will be in English.
- 3+ years in landscape garden maintenance or relatable trade
- Valid “G” drivers license, with clean abstract
- Knowledge of garden plants and flowers.
- Working knowledge of basic gardening tools and equipment.
- Ability to understand diagrams or blueprints.
- Recognized horticultural training is an asset.
- COVID-19 safe work practices in place to protect staff and clients.
- Duties will be performed outdoors and with regular exposure to a variety of weather.
- Must be physically capable of performing moderate lifting, digging, bending, machine use, etc.
- Seasonal position. Approximately, beginning of April to mid November.
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses.
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Automatic Rain Ltd.
Apr 05, 2021